Job Position: GIS Analyst
Company Name: GeoAcuity
Company Location: Baton Rouge, LA
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to: firstname.lastname@example.org.
GeoAcuity is currently seeking a Geospatial Analyst to work onsite in the Baton Rouge metro area. This is an excellent career opportunity for an experienced individual to join a team of professionals while working for a multidisciplinary geospatial consulting firm. GeoAcuity offers a competitive wage and benefits package that includes medical, dental and vision insurance, disability insurance, company paid life insurance, 401(k) with a company contribution, flexible hours and paid time off. Salary commensurate with experience.
Required experience below:
- Bachelor's degree in Geography, GIS, or related field.
- 2+ years of experience in the GIS/Remote Sensing Field.
- In-depth knowledge of ESRI ArcPro, and ArcGIS Online (AGOL).
- Strong familiarity with ESRI Image services a must.
- Proficiency in basic computer applications, especially MS Office (Word, Excel)
- Creation of digital mapping/remotely sensed products using various software platforms.
- Capture, produce, process and analyze data.
- Create and manipulate databases.
- Quality Assurance, documentation and providing feedback.
- Working knowledge of LiDAR classification and DEM creation preferred.
- Familiarity with Elevation, Transportation, Land Use/Land Cover, Hydrography, Boundaries, Manmade structures, Public Land Survey, Geodetic Control data sets plus.
- Mentoring, training junior GIS analysts a plus.
- Terrascan, GeoCue experience a plus.
- PLTS tool kit experience a plus.
- Task Management.
- Problem resolution.
- Report writing.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
If interested, please send a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.