Q: What is SCAUG membership policy?
A: SCAUG membership policy:
Beginning January 1, 2010, SCAUG is changing its membership policy to better serve those who join.
Membership is available by three methods:
- Standard - SCAUG membership is for one full year from the date of paying $30.00 dues.
- Student - SCAUG membership is for one full year from the date of paying $15.00 dues. Students must be enrolled full time (at least 12 hours undergraduate or 9 hours graduate) at the time of joining.
- Complimentary - A complimentary membership is offered for those attending the Regional or a Chapter conference. The membership is valid for one full year from the date of paying the registration fee.
- No discount will be credited for current members who have previously paid for a Standard or Student membership.
As SCAUG changes from a January 1 calendar year to an anniversary date membership renewal, please note the following:
- Membership for those who attended the 2009 Regional SCAUG Conference will expire on March 29, 2010.
- Membership for those who attended the 2009 Oklahoma SCAUG Conference will expire on October 20, 2010.
- Those who joined or renewed Standard SCAUG membership ($30) or Student SCAUG membership ($15) prior to Jan 1, 2010 will receive membership credit toward a 2010 conference. Their membership will then be extended for one year from the date of their 2010 conference registration. In future years, this conference credit will not be extended. Those members who do not attend a 2010 conference will expire on Dec 31, 2010.